Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Points

I never really paid any attention to things that would not better me in some way or another. I find the most frustrating situations are when I'm subjected to passed knowledge I have acquired or something of complete irrelevance. Small talk, I'm not very good at it.

Im writing more. I may start a notebook and write my thoughts down in analogue. I never really have the time though and my phone is always on me. I hate the touch screen keyboard.

The digital realm has shown me how much we can do to alter what's around us. I feel like a lot of people are having a hard time adjusting and accepting what's digital and what's real. We've made our entire financial institution rely on a digital string of information and some fancy paper/plastic. When you buy something its a transaction of an idea of a number from one digital database to another.

What happened to real life? I hope it make a comeback. From now on though, I'll keep reading the news and staying social with my digital devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment